Source-Code

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where people that play css, hl2dm, l4d and gmod post any thing about a plugin

2 posters

Map Design (fixed to admin's pleasing)

Dark

Warning Level : Map Design (fixed to admin's pleasing) 2_9

Map Design (fixed to admin's pleasing) Empty Map Design (fixed to admin's pleasing)

Post  Dark Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:36 pm

I'm working on the design and layout of a map called gm_flatgrass_theski. I have but one problem. I don't know how to make maps. When I'm done, I was thinking maybe I could give design and layout to someone who knows how and they could make the map. If you can make a map, post here.

Edit: More info. The map will have quite a detailed incline for skiing. The map will be all snow. Only one part has the incline. 5/6 of the map is snow and of course the spawn point. The map is perfect for making snow vehicles because of my genious layout. Are you able to make the snow make that crunching noise when you step on it?
    Once, again, if you can make maps or you have questions post it here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Forum Developer
    Forum Developer

Warning Level : Map Design (fixed to admin's pleasing) 1_57

Map Design (fixed to admin's pleasing) Empty Re: Map Design (fixed to admin's pleasing)

Post  Admin Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 am

Darkness wrote:I'm working on the design and layout of a map called gm_flatgrass_theski. I have but one problem. I don't know how to make maps. When I'm done, I was thinking maybe I could give design and layout to someone who knows how and they could make the map. If you can make a map, post here.

Edit: More info. The map will have quite a detailed incline for skiing. The map will be all snow. Only one part has the incline. 5/6 of the map is snow and of course the spawn point. The map is perfect for making snow vehicles because of my genious layout. Are you able to make the snow make that crunching noise when you step on it?
    Once, again, if you can make maps or you have questions post it here.
    Thank you dark and yes i know who you are!